It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back is the second studio album from Public Enemy, released on June 28, 1988 by Def Jam Recordings. Since its initial reception, It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back has been regarded by music writers and publications as one of the greatest and most influential albums of all time. Continuing with our cassettes campaign we have reissued this classic on a black cassette with a 3D lenticular cover.
- Countdown To Armageddon
- Bring the Noise
- Don't Believe the Hype
- Cold Lampin' With Flavor
- Terminator X To the Edge of Panic
- Mind Terrorist
- Louder Than a Bomb
- Caught, Can We Get a Witness?
- Show 'Em Whatcha Got
- She Watch Channel Zero?!
- Night of the Living Baseheads
- Black Steel In the Hour of Chaos
- Security of the First World
- Rebel Without a Pause
- Prophets of Rage
- Party For Your Right To Fight